Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Compassion

One of my favorite teachers in high school was my mother Mrs. Dirth, even though she taught Physical Education she was the most compassionate teacher that I have had in a long time. She always found a way to keep the kids moving and keep them active, which is hard as a physical education teacher. Her passion for the students was amazing, my passion has grown from her and I would want to be a teacher like her. 
My compassion for many things comes from her, I have tons of compassion for sports and for teaching children and keeping them healthy through physical education. She would care about every student that walked through her door, whether they were a good student or not the best. Mrs. Dirth is one of the greatest encouragers, she can get many students to do things in class that many other teachers cant. It was amazing the way that students responded to her compared to many of the other teachers. She taught me many things, she taught me to always respect others and that sometimes they might not respect you. She taught me that if they don’t respect you make them respect you in a way that is always positive. She is the most positive person that I have ever met, everything is positive in her world no matter way. The glass is always half full instead of half empty in her world.

No comments:

Post a Comment